About Dr. Vosloo
Dr. Werner Vosloo is a Naturopathic and Homeopathic Physician who focuses on and has a passion for helping people with chronic conditions heal through the use of natural and integrated medicine. In 2010 he started Restorative Health Clinic in Portland, Oregon, which has become a place of healing and hope for patients with multi-symptom chronic conditions.
Wanting to improve treatment outcomes and decrease treatment time, Dr. Vosloo opened Restore BioClinic in St George, Utah in 2018. In this dry, warm, and sunny climate, Dr. Vosloo created an environment where optimal healing can occur.
- Intensive training studying cell membrane therapy at Clinic Villa Thal in Bad Grönenbach, Germany
- Doctorate in Natural Medicine ND – National University of Natural Medicine (NUNM) formally National College of Natural Medicine (NCNM), Portland, OR 2003-2005
- Master’s Degree in Homeopathy, M.Tech. Hom (TN) (SA) – Durban University of Technology, Durban, South Africa 1995-2000
- Board Certified – Oregon and Utah Boards of Naturopathic Medicine
- Surviving Mold Shoemaker Protocol Certified – Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker, M.D.
- Owner and Clinical Director – Restorative Health Clinic July 2010 – Present
- Naturopathic Physician – Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Clinic June 2008- October 2012
- Naturopathic Physician – Greenspan Good Health Clinic May 2007-July 2008
- In addition to striving to develop a diagnosis, we want to obtain an understanding of what is driving your illness. We look for both the root causes and the maintaining causes of your illness.
- We use precise diagnostic testing to identify what is causing your symptoms.
- We look at the many components that compromise your health to build a full picture and understanding of what it looks like to return to full health.
- We use a combination of IV therapies including phospholipid therapy, colon hydrotherapy, mineral/vitamin infusions, and other modalities for a deep cellular detox and repair
Meet the Staff:
Kaye, RNKaye is from the central coast of California where she earned her RN degree. She loves working at Restore BioClinic because of the commitment to the health and well-being of the patients.
Kirrin, Front OfficeKirrin is a Saint George native, but a California girl at heart. She loves to make the people around her laugh because she believes a positive environment can help heal the soul.
Mary, Colon HydrotherapistMary will make your colonic experience as comfortable as possible so that you can benefit from the deep detox it provides.
James GarrettJames is a brain science curator, cognitive coach, neuroscience entrepreneur, and founder of Brain by Design. He uses the concepts of neuroplasticity to improve the outcomes of our patients.
Restore BioClinic helped tremendously with my symptoms from Lyme
“The mindful attention to detail and personalized support from all the highly skilled professionals was reassuring. The collaborative atmosphere and concurrently diligent protocol following were conducive to a harmonious balance that allowed for my stay to be productive. I was never promised any results and such ethical behavior on behalf of the clinic’s leadership was refreshing. Happily, I have actually felt better while at the clinic and now at home. Without a doubt, I encourage people from all walks of life in all sorts of circumstances to experience for themselves what I consider to have been a fruitful stay. There’s no need to be sick to improve our quality of life. I believe this clinic provides such a setting.”Yeisie M.
Heal inside the clinic and outside visiting state parks
I received excellent treatment at Restore BioClinic. I have increased body regulation, less brain fog and clearer thinking, and decreased headache and head pressure.
I would tell others to come with an open mind and positive attitude about treatment. Enjoy the treatment and atmosphere but also heal outside the office by visiting state parks and beautiful weather.Aaron S.
This is game changing
The top symptoms that have improved for me are: feeling more alert, better energy, and better confidence that I’m on a path forward. I would tell other patients that this is game-changing. This will save you money and give you or a loved one’s life back.
Trust Dr. Vosloo. It is well worth the time and money. This is a unique healing environment that will change your view on medicine. The whole team is amazing…including Max!Greg W.
Dr. Vosloo is awesome and so compassionate
The treatment I received was excellent. I’ve had relief from the following symptoms: insomnia, numbness and tingling, and anxiety.
Dr. Vosloo is awesome and so compassionate. Your worry ends here; leave the healing to him. You’re in the best place you could be.Alissa S.
An investment and life enhancing towards my health!
The business model for care during treatment is amazing and worth the investment. Unlike traditional models, having access to the doctor provides additional opportunities to enhance treatment.Coming to St. George, UT provided a healing type setting where your treatment is the primary concern. Outside distractions are reduced significantly.
Restore Bio Clinic was very life enhancing and quite possibly a life saving experience for me. Dr. Vosloo took the time to provide an exceptional immune building treatment plan that coincided with my cancer treatment program. When I arrived at the clinic I had been given less than 6 months to live. At this pace I will not only surpass 6 months but plan on many more years!
Thank you!Kelly D.
Dr. Vosloo is attentive and generous with his time. He makes sure to sit down with you one-on-one if needed, and he is VERY knowledgeable and will walk you through everything. The entire staff was helpful, caring, and fun! The environment is healing and overall life-changing. My fight/flight symptoms have calmed down, I’m happier, and have a clear mindset. Overall my experience was excellent!Mandy H.