How the treatment works:
- The IV therapies include substances that are able to repair, purify, and rejuvenate your body at the cellular level.
- Unfortunately, our world is quite toxic. We are exposed to toxic substances in the air we breathe, the food we eat, the products we use, and in our homes and workplaces.
- When toxins enter the body, many are processed by the liver and excreted through the digestive tract.
- However, many bodies are unable to get rid of the toxins which end up in body storage.
- They are absorbed by the body, down to the cellular level.
- Many chemicals and toxins enter the cell and become embedded on your DNA.
- Your DNA gene regions tell your body how to function; if there are toxins stuck to your DNA, it cannot tell your body to function properly.
- Toxins may be telling your body not to detox properly or how to maintain healthy levels of inflammation.
- IV phospholipid therapies are associated with removing environmental toxins from DNA, cleaning mitochondria, supporting the structure of the cell membrane, and encouraging the return of the cell to its healthy state.
- A healthy cell with clean DNA will tell your body how to function properly.
Included in weekly treatment:
- Daily evaluation with Dr. Vosloo
- IV DNA and Membrane Detox & Regeneration Therapy
- Includes phospholipids, minerals, vitamins, alkalinization, glutathione, leucovorin, and hydroxy or methyl cobalamin
- Probiotic and Nutrient Retention Enema
- Vitamin and Mineral Infusions
- Neural Therapy as needed
- Basic weekly labs during treatments
What’s not included:
- Introductory lab work
- Additional diagnostics
- Room & board
Length of treatment:
How long your treatment at Restore BioClinic will last will depend on your particular situation, but most people complete 2-3 weeks of treatment initially.
The program will be supervised by Dr. Vosloo including daily evaluation and planning meetings.
Located in beautiful St. George, Utah
A destination clinic
with over 300 days
Surrounded by red rocks and canyons. St George is a desert climate, with dry, warm-to-hot days throughout the year.Plan Your Visit