New to Restore? Get started on your paperwork.Download Packet
- We do not currently take or bill insurance directly.
- We will provide you a superbill with all charges that you can submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
- Most insurance companies will not cover the entire cost of your treatment at Restore BioClinic and what they reimburse depends on your coverage and the types of treatments and testing you receive.
- Most patients report that their insurance reimburses them for 10-20% of the charges.
For those in our Intensive Treatment please bring:
- All medications and supplements you are currently taking
- Items to keep yourself occupied – books, devices, etc
- Comfort items including slippers and comfortable clothing (no need to bring pillows or blankets as we have plenty
- Healthy snack and lunch – it will be a full day at the clinic
What to expect
- You can expect to spend a pretty full day at the clinic.
- Treatments will start around 8-9am and will last until the afternoon, depending on what your personal needs are.
- Eat a good breakfast before you come.
- Please refrain from using scented fragrances, lotions, or products.
- Bring a healthy snack and lunch (there are a couple options for getting lunch nearby if you need to).
- The clinic is quiet and peaceful, and you can expect a relaxed environment for your healing.
- Your day will start with IVs, which typically last 3-4 hours.
- After the IVs, you will have your colon hydrotherapy (colonic) which takes about an hour.
- After your colonic, your needs will be assessed and additional treatments will be done if necessary.
How to get here:
- St George, UT airport (SGU) offers direct flights from/to: Phoenix, AZ, Denver, CO, Salt Lake City, UT and Los Angeles, CA.
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS) airport is a 2 hours drive (120 miles), and there are direct shuttles from the airport to St George
- Shuttles info: www.stgshuttle.com and www.stgeorgeexpress.com
- St George offers a wide range of hotels that will serve everyone needs. The clinic is located in a quiet area, which is very accessible to most shops and hotels within 2 mile radius. St George is well known for having full service spa hotels such as well.
- Other places to consider: www.vrbo.com or www.airbnb.com