New to Restore? Get started on your paperwork.Download Packet
For those in our Intensive Treatment please bring:
- All medications and supplements you are currently taking
- Items to keep yourself occupied – books, devices, etc
- Comfort items including slippers and comfortable clothing (no need to bring pillows or blankets as we have plenty
- Healthy snack and lunch – it will be a full day at the clinic
What to expect
- You can expect to spend a pretty full day at the clinic.
- Treatments will start around 8-9am and will last until the afternoon, depending on what your personal needs are.
- Eat a good breakfast before you come.
- Please refrain from using scented fragrances, lotions, or products.
- Bring a healthy snack and lunch (there are a couple options for getting lunch nearby if you need to).
- The clinic is quiet and peaceful, and you can expect a relaxed environment for your healing.
- Your day will start with IVs, which typically last 3-4 hours.
- After the IVs, you will have your colon hydrotherapy (colonic) which takes about an hour.
- After your colonic, your needs will be assessed and additional treatments will be done if necessary.
How to get here:
- St George, UT airport (SGU) offers direct flights from/to: Phoenix, AZ, Denver, CO, Salt Lake City, UT and Los Angeles, CA.
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS) airport is a 2 hours drive (120 miles), and there are direct shuttles from the airport to St George
- Shuttles info: www.stgshuttle.com and www.stgeorgeexpress.com
- St George offers a wide range of hotels that will serve everyone needs. The clinic is located in a quiet area, which is very accessible to most shops and hotels within 2 mile radius. St George is well known for having full service spa hotels such as well.
- Other places to consider: www.vrbo.com or www.airbnb.com